T3 Aire 360 Air Styler Blowout Kit Review: Powerful and High-End

2 months ago 30

You mightiness beryllium done aft this step, but I similar to adhd curls—whether I'm flat-ironing oregon doing it this way, my hairsbreadth looks a small amended with immoderate question arsenic to not gully attraction to the crispy ends. Like the wands you mightiness beryllium utilized to from Dyson oregon with the likewise awesome Shark Flexstyle, T3 auto-wraps your hairsbreadth astir the curler and keeps it successful spot with airflow, nary clamps needed. One happening to note, though, is Dyson went from needing 2 curling wands to spell successful each absorption to conscionable one, with a power astatine the apical to alteration direction. So far, Shark and T3 inactive request two.

Photograph: Medea Giordano

The archetypal happening I noticed upon unboxing the Aire 360 was however overmuch nicer the wands are successful operation than the others I've tried. They're ceramic alternatively than plastic, truthful they're sturdier but besides administer vigor evenly. There are 3 vigor settings (and 3 speeds), and it gets hotter than others, reaching 237 degrees Fahrenheit. You can't interaction these barrels consecutive away, but determination are chill tips connected apical truthful you tin inactive instrumentality them disconnected and power betwixt the attachments. I similar that there's not a abstracted cold-shot fastener cluttering up the handle. Instead, you conscionable long-press the vigor button, though I did deliberation it didn't get arsenic chill arsenic hairsbreadth tools typically do.

Even being hotter, it's importantly little than the somesthesia I'd request from a accepted curling iron, which I usually crank up to 400 degrees oregon more. It's blistery air, but it's not a scalding blistery plate, which means you're not singeing your hair. Though I wasn't consenting to corroborate this with my ain hair, I can't ideate you'd accidentally pain a portion of hairsbreadth off if you near it excessively long.

High-End Finishes

Photograph: Medea Giordano

For astir the aforesaid terms arsenic the Shark Flexstyle, you get less attachments. There, you tin choose betwixt antithetic types of brushes, a wide-tooth comb, a diffuser and concentrator for drying, a frizz smoother, and 2 antithetic thicknesses of wands. That 1 is simply a full tool, successful my opinion, due to the fact that I tin ain conscionable that and diffuse curls connected the days I deterioration them earthy oregon stroke them retired different days. However, depending connected your hairsbreadth benignant and needs, each those attachments could beryllium overkill. If that's the case, I'd spell with the T3 that looks and feels higher-end.

Read Entire Article